What is InboxDollars?

InboxDollars was founded in 2000 by Daren Cotter (the company’s CEO) from his college dorm room in Minnesota. His dorm room, how cool is that? We are still based here in Minnesota, with offices just outside of St. Paul.

At InboxDollars, we connect brands (our partner companies) with consumers (our members).

Brands need lots of consumers (thousands, if not millions of them) to try new products, give feedback, take surveys, watch targeted messaging (ads), and more. Instead of trying to recruit thousands of participants several times a year, which is a lot of time and effort, it’s more efficient for them to tap into our audience.

So how does InboxDollars get paid?

Each time a need activity is completed (for example, completing a survey about car brands), the brands will pay us. Then we at InboxDollars share a portion of those earnings, in cash, with you.

How much can I earn?

It varies. As a member myself, I log in several times a week. I read PaidEmails, watch videos, play games, do scratch-offs, try offers, and take surveys. By completing a variety of earning activities, I maximize my earnings on site. On average though, I make anywhere from $15 to $55 a month. Most activities I complete pay anywhere from $0.02 to $5.00.

I could cash out at the $30 mark, but I prefer to hoard my earnings until I get to $100 or more and then enjoy a more substantial payout.

We have some members who will earn hundreds of dollars a month, and others who may only earn a few dollars. It depends on how active you are.

InboxDollars is not a get-rich-quick scheme. It’s not a substitute for a regular FT or PT employment. It’s just a convenient way to earn some extra cash on the side during your downtime. You can earn with InboxDollars from your PC, tablet, or smartphoneany screen device you use to access the Internet.